upcoming events are not populating after Nov 18th in older version. are we losing that version?

Casey P. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

as you can see from the attachments on the calendar view I have events on Nov 19th but they don't show up on my overview of upcoming events. Why is that?

Comments (1)

photo

The only events I see that would push over to the calendar are the Confirmed and contracted events...The last one of these I see is scheduled for the 19th

photo

Hello Susan,

Thanks for getting back to me. I see the screenshot you have sent is in leads. On the overview page under coming events, the last entry is Lauren Ritty on Nov 19th and I can't get the other 2 jobs over to the coming events tab from the contracts/deposits paid/Balance due side. I show an arrow at the 3 jobs in question on the right but only one shows up on the left coming events side. Can you explain why this is happening? There is also another job you will notice on the right on Dec 4th for Gardner Financial planners that is not showing up under the upcoming jobs field. There are more but you can't see them from this screenshot. Nothing is positing after the one job on Nov 19th under the coming events column. I would appreciate any help into this problem.

photo

That dashboard/table is only for events 3 months out...anything further most likely won't show...regardless of the status. You would have to go to the events page and put in a filter to see these. In the month of November...the 19th is the latest you have one and the December events aren't showing yet.

photo

I'm curious why it's only showing one job on Nov 19th when I have 3 confirmed. Can you explain how I can add a filter that will show the upcoming jobs out further than 3 months?

Thanks so much!

Jim

photo

The dashboard only shows the first 50 events....I believe on the new version of software you will be able to scroll through them all.

There's a preset filter on leads page called Coming Events as well that should work for this

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file