No Payment Options from the Website

Steve R. shared this question 20 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Hello,

Whenever a customer makes a reservation through our website, there's no payment option showing up. So how could they pay? Could you please fix this as soon as possible? Thanks, appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Drive By My Party Team

Comments (6)

photo

It's not prompting customers to pay when they checkout at our website.

photo

When I am on a quote and I press "Book this event" it takes me to contract page which allows me to sign and pay

photo

Is there a way that a customer can do the payment in this section (please see attached file)? Thanks

photo
photo

Follow-up on this inquiry, please? Thanks

photo

No we cannot add payment option there, that is the quote page and gives the customer their quote. When they click the get a quote button the quote will display w/ the pricing and everything, then they will have the option to "Book this event" when they click on that after getting their quote that will take them to the contract to sign and pay.

photo

Hi Gabrielle,

We have a follow-up question and here's the situation. We tried doing the credit card payment with a personalized amount of $11. However, we got an error and it didn't push through. The ID# is 11120057. Could you please check why we're getting an error and if that's possible to have a trial transaction to see if the credit card option is really working from your end? Thanks

photo
photo

Hi Steve,

What do you mean there's no payment option? I did a test quote and booked it and on the contract you can pay with a cc, gift card, or check?

photo

Hi Jen,

We are good with the payment option thing. Now, the problem is our credit card is not pushing through and here's the error message we're getting. We are trying to pay via credit card to see and try it but was unsuccessful.

photo

Hey Steve,

Is this the only customer getting denied payments? Lead 1105940711

photo

This one as well #11120057.

photo
photo

It looks like you may have the wrong info under Merchant Services for Authorize.net. Here is info on how to get your API Login and Transaction Key.

https://account.authorize.net/helpCP/Account/Settings/Security_Settings/General_Settings/API_Login_ID_and_Transaction_Key.htm

Leave a Comment

Attach a file