Lead Import Issue

Scott M. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

Hello team, I am a new user, can we adjust the settings on my account

When the Venue name when different (at a park for example) it is not imported to packing lists deliveries and packing list returns

When the Venue address when different re not importing to packing lists deliveries and packing list returns

When is a commercial reservation, it is not importing the Company name to packing lists deliveries and packing list returns.

Thank you

Comments (5)

photo

Can you give us a couple lead examples of when this isn't working the way you expected so we can take a look and see what can be done? Thanks !

photo

Here are four from last weekend; thanks!

Scott

Astro Jump of San Jose/Santa Cruz

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the Party!

408-292-7876 or 831-475-5055

1442 S. Winchester Blvd., #239

San Jose, CA 95128

Email: scott@astrojump.com

www.astrojump.com

photo

Looking at your Packing lists...I don't see the variable *venuename* anywhere. You will want to add this anywhere you want the name to show

photo

OK as that makes sense from behind the scenes perspective. Not sure I'm not sure I called out that it be added specifically but might have assumed it would have been logically because often people create their home address for a customer profile but then change the venue to a park for example. Would it be possible to schedule a brief screen share where we could look at what we have and what I'm looking for and see how we could bridge the gap rather than doing it through tickets?

Scott

Astro Jump of San Jose/Santa Cruz

408-292-7876 or 831-475-5055

1442 S. Winchester Blvd., #239

San Jose, CA 95128

Email: scott@astrojump.com

www.astrojump.com

photo

Sure...click on link to schedule an appointment!

https://calendly.com/d/d26-575-wy5/support-30-min

Leave a Comment

Attach a file