Contract Communications

Tom S. shared this problem 21 months ago
Solved

Help! When we create contracts neither we nor our customers are able to open them. A message that we have reached an invalid link appears and our business is halted!

IN A NOT AS URGENT, BUT STILL IMPORTANT PROBLEM, WE ARE REDEFINING OUR DELIVERY TERRITORY. i WANT TO CREATE ONE CHARGE FOR MILEAGE WITH 40 MILES AND WHEN THE ORDER COMES FROM OUTSIDE 40 MILES i NEED TO ADD A FEE TO COMPENSATE FOR THE HOURLY COST FOR A TWO MAN TEAM AT $0/AN HOUR FOR DELIVERY AND RETURNS.

Comments (8)

photo

Good morning Tom,

As far as the contracts, are these leads in in a contracted status?

For the distance charges what are you wanting to charge a certain amount up to 40 miles? And then something like a certain $ amount per mile for anything after the 40 miles?

photo

I don’t understand why you would ask of these are customers in a contracted status. Why would I want to send contracts any other time? Of course they are out should be in a contracted status.

For years I have ( in old system) created the contract after selecting delivery times, saved contract, sent contract. Now when I do that the recipient or I click to view we get an invalid link message. 

There seem to be multiple steps in the new system and I still can’t seem to get contract saved to send. This is on every one of our new contracted customers

Sent from my iPhone

photo

What are the lead #'s where these customers are getting an invalid link?

photo

Taking a look at this...if you could give us a couple of examples of customers that are not able to open the contracts we can test this out

photo

Marian fuller

Thomas chew

( Madison Hockey)

Harrison

Or anybody else

Sent from my iPhone

photo

I have been able to open all these contracts. I do see you are "generating" contracts when it isn't necessarily needed. If a lead is contracted a contract will automatically be generated. Here's a video to be sure you aren't making extra steps for yourself and to be sure the most recent/up to date contract is available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqemtTEHSyE&t=77s

photo

Here is another, event complete: contract previously signed;

7/7/20221:46pmInflatableOfficefun@superfun.lolAlert: Contract Signed7/7/20223:38pm
ID: 10632363 Customer appears in Overview and I can't find contract; invalid link

photo

Good morning Tom,

Here is the contract link...I was able to pull the contract right up from the lead page.

https://superfun.lol/io_contract/?io_name=SuperFun+Attractions+LLC&qid=10632363&cid=9515271

Leave a Comment

Attach a file