Status No longer Changing to Confirmed

Skylar P. shared this question 21 months ago
Answered

We have our statuses set to change to Confirmed when the deposit payment amount is received, this was working for months and then all of a sudden today I noticed leads are still in the quote status even though the deposit has been paid, no changes were made to our settings. Please advise.

Comments (7)

photo

Please send us lead #'s where this has happened.

photo

#10603393 - This is a test lead that I just did

#10603147 - This is a real lead that I luckily caught the error and manually contracted

photo

It looks as though you have contracted and confirmed statuses both set to the deposit, I think what you need to do is make it so that if the customer autobooks or signs the contract that is should move to contracted and then set the confirmed status to when the customer pays the deposit. I hope this makes sense.

photo

The way I have it set is perfect for the way we do things, it seems to be working correctly now, I'll be in touch if it starts acting up again. Thanks

photo

Ok thanks!

photo

Also in my original message I said that the lead should get set to confirmed when the deposit is paid, I really meant contracted not confirmed, we do deposit first then confirmed when they sign. I don't know if that changes anything you were looking at. Thanks

photo

Both Statuses are set to deposit, but confirmed also has if the customer signs so it's either or for that status.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file