Issues with Set Event Date on Calendar

Kinsey F. shared this problem 22 months ago
Solved

I had a few customers call in with issues when using the website. They weren't able to view the items that were available for their date when they used the "Set Event Date" button feature. They would pick an item and only find out it wasn't available once they put it in their cart to check out. Very frustrating for them.

I am still not able to set the event date on my end either to help them on the website. Please look into how to fix this. Thanks!

Comments (7)

photo

So are they choosing the item putting it in the cart and then choosing their date on the cart? I cannot replicate what your saying? I have chosen an item and put it in my cart then when choosing my date after it shows in the cart as not available, but was available when I put it in the cart until I chose the date? And if I Select my date prior to adding items it shows the items as unavailable and I cannot put them in the cart?

photo

They said they were able to set event date and then it showed items were available but when they put it in their cart it said unavailable. 

photo

That did not happen for me? Maybe they put the item in the cart and when they went back and changed the date the item or items then showed as unavailable. If you just start shopping and putting items in the cart everything shows as available until you choose your event date. This is what they were possibly doing? I have not been able to recreate this scenario unfortunately.

photo

No I walked them through how to do it and we set the event date first.

photo

Ok and the item was showing as available prior to adding to cart? Please send a screen shot or possibly make a video of this happening so that we can see what is going on?

photo

It was the customer. I wasn’t doing it. I am still a unable to see what it available on our website because of the set event date Button not working correctly. 

Leave a Comment

Attach a file