URGENT Items not printing on packing list

Ty W. shared this problem 21 months ago
Not a Problem

When printing packing lists for tents. The accessory "ratchets" Will not print on packing lists for users Shonah, Jessica, Emma. But will For user TAG ( Admin Account). If the girls were to search for the inventory item they cant see it. But TAG can.

This is causing us big issues.

Comments (1)

photo

Do you have any lead examples?

photo

Carberry

photo

I just printed as Shonah and under the 40x60 Evo Tent the 48 ratchets were there....is this what's missing for her?

photo

Yes it is.

photo

the 40x60 does the other 2 tents dont

3795933f1b9c0ec45ddf68c71dd34718

photo

When I am logged in under "tag" I don't see ratchets for those tents?

photo

So they are just missing on some of our tents. They seem to be linked.

photo

If you search in Inventory for ratchets under shonah she cant see them but Tag can

photo

I see that...and I see the ratchets are supposed to be showing as a lot more tent's accessories but not?

photo

Yea thats exactly the issue

photo

The ratchet wasn't being "shared" in "limiteless" I just shared it for that location...see if this helps

photo

Still nothing for shonah

The Location is set to Pinnacle

photo

When I search while logged in as Shonah it's working for me now..it wasn't before but with the location correction it's working?

photo

I have checked 10 times and it is still not showing on lead

#6156251 Packing list

20x30 tent

and 30x45 tent

photo

For which tents? For me the ratchets are only showing on the first tent...nothing else. It looks like it needs updated??

photo

Why is it not showing on the other tents. It should be.

photo

Now that we fixed the location of the ratchets if you go and remove and replace the tents on the lead the ratchets should show

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file