Breaking up Inventory by Category

Courtney D. shared this question 11 days ago
Awaiting Reply

I have two parts of the business; yard game rentals and BubbleBall rentals. Because they are “separate” I’m wanting to list them in different parts of my website. I’m wanting to list just Yard Games and Yard Game Bundles (category names) but not the category called Bubbleball. I’m pretty tech savvy and figured out how to delete the BubbleBall category listing by deleting script, but after saving it always comes back. Is there a way to set my Inventory as having 2/3 categories without having to hide/delete/remove the third category from the website?

Comments (5)

photo

We've updated on the home page...do you also want the bubbleball to be removed when they click on "inventory"? Where should it be?

photo

Getfuntastic.com/rentals/ should show just the yard games and yard game bundles categories

Getfuntastic.com/bubble-ball/ is fine how it is

Thanks!

photo

If you have the category/items showing as rentals in the software they are going to keep popping up on the "all rentals" page because the software is going to keep updating. Only option would be to remove the items from the site completely?

photo

So there’s no way to filter my categories on that page to just show two?

photo

Where do you plan on showing the BubbleBall on the site? I can see if a web developer can create a new "rentals" page and also list the BubbleBall where it should

photo

Bubble balls is fine. Its page already shows my two bubble ball packages at the correct URL. The problem is that I only want the two categories: yard games and yard game bundles shown on my /rentals/ page

photo
photo

Hi Courtney,

We are creating a new page as your "all inventory" page. Would you prefer that it only show the Yard games and Yard game bundles categories or all the items in those categories on the page?

photo

"Game Rentals" in your menu has been relinked to https://getfuntastic.com/my-rentals/. This page currently only shows your two categories, but if you prefer, we can have it list your items in those categories much like you have on your homepage. Just let us know if you want that change made.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file