Listing accessories to customer as if separate rental units debacle

Courtney D. shared this question 3 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I like the fact that Modular units can be rented out using accessories attached to the item. In my Inventory > Yard games, these display perfectly ie “XL Wooden Connect 4” but when I tried to list modular items in a bundle (bundle being an item with many accessories that can be added), the naming goes away. In addition to looking kind of crazy (see my Pick 3 Yard Game Bundle) on the product page for the bundle, the items loose their full name and are just “XL Wooden” which defeats the point. If they’re listed as separate modular rentals, can’t they keep their full names when bundled?

Additionally, choosing 3 for this bundle looks really weird. I’m prompted to pick accessories for the modular item, before the actual items are listed. It’s very confusing and not very user friendly.

Comments (3)

photo

You would have to add the accessories to the bundles instead of the rentals since they are listed as rentals. I did this for "XL Wooden" on the pick 3 bundle

photo

Just tried this, but it actually messes up the naming. When it’s standalone, XL wooden is the accessory to giant connect 4, So the system gives us the full name “XL wooden giant connect 4,” But that means that I have to keep The accessory with just the name “XL wooden.” By doing your recommended steps, now all of my add-ons are just called “XL wooden,” “blue,” so it’s unclear as to what they are.

photo

You really need to work w/ a rep to get your inventory set up correctly. None of this seems to be working the way you expect and I believe you will find much simpler set up will work if you go over with them. Have you had your onboarding yet?

photo

Susan, yeah I’m meeting with someone Friday but wanted help sooner as I was looking to launch ASAP. I appreciate your wanting to help but I don’t think you understand the problems I’m having.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file