Signing a contract

Aron R. shared this question 26 days ago
Answered

I require a few boxes for the client to check off in the contract which makes it that in order for them to sign the contract they need to scroll back up to the sign now button. Is there any way we can move that box of them writing the name and signature to the bottom of my contract?

Comments (1)

photo

Usually, that area is collapsed and then there's a button on the signature line that will take them back to the top. If that button doesn't exist, then IO will need to fix that. IF you use *initial* at each place you need them to check off, then it won't let them sign the contract unless those boxes are checked.

photo

yes I do have initials then I have some customers who are confused and don't realize they need to scroll back up to finish signing yesterday I even had someone fill out the contact us form after she signed and thought she was signing when she hit send. Therefore I would like to move the entire signature box to the bottom of my contract if possible

photo

On your contract template do you have the variable *signature* on the signature line? If you don't place it there, if you do then IO needs to fix it so that it points them back to the top.

Moving elements around like you requested is kinda difficult so having that button really helps.

photo

I do have it. The contract does not point them back to the top it also doesn't point them to anywhere they need to put the initials, they need to figure it out themselves

photo

Ok, so they just need to fix it so that it does.

photo

This is because you have it set to pay first and then sign. The green sign button and the alerts for the "agree" boxes won't show until they make a payment first. You can go to Settings-->Pages and Templates under your Contract Page and change this setting

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file