Filters for coupon codes

Jacob G. shared this question 14 days ago
Answered

I need 2 filters created so I can get the deals page I just created working. The filters are self explanatory once you read the two new deals on my deals page.

partypartnersplus.com/deals/

but essentially I need the following...

1) I want a filter that gives $15 off when a sno-cone machine and any inflatable are in the cart.

2) A filter that gives $70 off when any WATER SLIDE (15' Aloha, 15' Riptide, 17' Tropical Wave, 19' Big Bowser, or 20' Tropical Paradise) is rented and overnight is selected. (overnight = 1)

If possible, an explanation on what you selected for the filters and why would really help me create more on my own.

I think I should be able to create the coupon codes from there but I may need to reach back out for help if I'm wrong.

Comments (2)

photo

I can build those in a few minutes if you want. You can hop in a Zoom and I can explain as I do it if you want to

photo

Thanks 🤗

Would it be possible to do that call at 12:10 eastern time or 6:30p eastern time?

photo

I can do 6:30! I have a meeting from 10-1 EST

I'm also around now, it will legitimately take me minutes

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8045942533

Just when you are ready!

photo
photo

I should make it home right about 6:30. 😎

photo

I have to run out, I'll be back if you wanna keep an eye out I'll let you know

photo

Yes… I’m so sorry. I’m just about to pull up to the house. I’ll keep my phone on me if you become available again today I’ll be ready.

photo

I will be back at my desk in about 10 minutes

photo

Walking to mine now.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file