Review widget

Christian J. shared this question 11 days ago
Answered

I am just starting out and want to have my Facebook and Google reviews on my website. I did trust index but I do not want to pay for it at the moment. Is there a way to do this for free?

Comments (3)

photo

Trust index has a free version. You only get one layout at a time. And now that I think about it, you may only get google reviews as well and you have to manually upload it.

Alternatively There's another plug in called Essential Addons for Elementor that has a business reviews widget you can also use. But I think it's Google only. Haven't tried facebook.

photo

When I do the widget, it doesn’t give me a short code for some reason?

photo

The short code is there in your screenshot, if you click the green button "copy to clipboard" it will copy it for you.

photo

I did but it don’t work. It says no registration

photo

Hello,

I copied the shortcode and placed it on your website. Please take a look!

Thank you

photo

Hmm what’d you do differently? Will I have to update it and re-paste the code each time I get a review?

photo

I copied the shortcode and added it to the shortcode widget on your homepage. You will not need to copy/paste the code again to update the reviews.

If you want to manually download new reviews, go to the trustindex.io plugin and click the My Reviews tab. There is a button to download new reviews at the top of this section. I believe you can manually download the reviews once every 10 days.

photo

Ok I looked back and I see why it didn’t work for me. It wanted me to put in a HTML code. I never saw short code. Thank you so much. Also, I know to put FB reviews on there I’d have to pay for Trust index but do you know of a way to do it without that?

photo

We have only used Trustindex for Google reviews. You could reach out to trustindex.io for more info, or possibly Chad's suggestion of the plugin Essential Addons for Elementor may be worth a shot.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file
Access denied