Payment

Aron R. shared this question 21 days ago
Need Answer

Is there a way to add Zelle as a payment option with my Zelle info on the contract we send to clients?

Comments (3)

photo

Zelle info can be listed on the contract...if you do receive a Zelle payment you would just have to go to the lead and "record" the payment there since we aren't integrated w/ them. If you want us to add the info for you just send over your Zelle info

photo

Thank you. I want where the customer selects to pay cash/card/check when signing the contract (see attached) it should also have the option for zelle with my info hopontopinflatables@gmail.com

photo

We have added a Zelle option/button to the payment section of your contract page with your info hopontopinflatables@gmail.com. Please take a look.

Thank you

photo

Amazing! Thank you so much

photo

Is there a way that you can add an option for zelle when I record that I received a payment?

photo

Go to Payment Types > Add Payment Type

photo

e40bd44454b4da85b90d7ae0de4d3cd2

photo
photo

Can I also have this on my nickigMD account?

A button that shows them the QR code or just the email would be AMAZING

photo

Yes we can add this to your nickigMD account. Do you have the QR code and email? We can add the button for you with this information.

photo

BOOM! If you can show me how I can implement across other locations but definitely need for all 4 in this location

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file
Access denied