Email change across entire system

Mark O. shared this question 14 days ago
Answered

I recently took ownership of an existing company that uses IO. I've updated my new work email on the Account Preferences page. However, I'd like this new email to propagate across all areas of the IO system (i.e. emails, templates, etc). How do I do that?

Comments (3)

photo

Hi Mark!

We first need the previous account owner to fill out an authorized owner transfer form before we can change this information. I have reached out to the account owner and let them know that this would need to be done. I will update you once we hear back.

Thank you

photo

Thanks - so now that ownership has been transferred - how do I change ALL email addresses associated with IO? For example, almost all emails (and signatures) that go out to the customer still says "emilyextremeparty@gmail.com".

Thanks

photo

You would need to go to Settings-->Email Preferences and revoke and regrant gmail permission so you can sign into your gmail!

33c38fa8c73fb249b497101885f8cbe3

I would also recommend going in to the alert center and changing the email that alerts get sent to because it looks like they are the email you are currently removing! Other than that, everything looks good!

photo
photo

Thanks.

Also, how do I change the "signature" for all outgoing emails - right now it's pulling the old signature. See attached.

Thanks!

%company_name%  

photo

If you are trying to change the company name that shows with that variable, you just need to change the company name in the settings--account preferences

Leave a Comment

Attach a file