multiple unit discount

Tim H. shared this question 14 days ago
Answered

Hi, I am trying to add a discount of $50 off if two or more of an item is rented. I have set up the promo as Multi Single Rental. My problem is trying to get a filter setup for only that item of quantity greater than or equal to 2. I can get it to a quantity or two or more of anything but not for "Single" only.

Thank you!

Comments (7)

photo

It's working you had the filter set as a pricing instead of lead. I have this fixed.

photo

It is still picking up a lead if it has more than 1 rental and only one of them is a "single". See lead test 27254662. It has one Essential Plus trailer and one single but is still being picked up by the filter. I want the filter to only be for 2 or more "single".

Also, can the pricing be set for a different price for each additional item. For example, First item $450 and each additional item is $350. I can only see how to $100 off regardless of 2 or 5 rented. I can do a set percentage off but had thought price change.

photo

This is now working, I have adjusted the filter to equals instead of contains.

00a2388bc695eb37a86c25fa26522659

photo

So is there not a way for it to detect two singles and another unit but not one single and another unit? I want it to detect two or more singles regardless of what else is on the quote.

Thank you!

photo

Ok I had to set this up as a Legacy Promotion it wasn't working with the filters I have named it 2 Single Rentals you can rename it whatever you want but it working when adding 2 singles by themselves and adding 2 singles and anything else. I have removed the promotion that you had but I did leave the filter in case you needed it for anything else. Please test and let me know if this works for you.

photo

Thank you! This looks like what I was after.

With the new website, I’m trying to get filters and promos right for more accurate automatic quoting.

photo

You're very welcome, have a great weekend!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file