EMAIL!!!!

Joe P. shared this problem 9 days ago
Solved

I have tried everything in the video and in the instructions and I cannot get the email to work….

I am very frustrated…..

Please help

Comments (14)

photo

It looks like you are using a Yahoo email. Have you set up the in app password within Yahoo for Inflatable Office?

photo

I be tried different ways

photo

I’ve inserted

Inflatable Office

Joe.pascal@yahoo.com

Instantfunwaterslides

I’ve gotten new passwords for all…

What am I doing incorrect?

photo

I can log on

photo

The password that you would apply here would be the in app password created within Yahoo. This will not be the same password you are logging into Yahoo with.

aecc9c5f0e2b894d31fe1260c3b47575

Please take a look at this video on how to set up in app passwords and apply them within IO Email Preferences.

photo

I am doing this…

It gives me a one time password that I copy and paste…

But does not work

photo

It also does not look like you have an email address listed in the Email Login Username field. What is the email you are wanting to integrate with IO? Joe.pascal@yahoo.com? You currently have Instantfunwaterslides listed in this field.

photo

That’s what’s populated in it when I open it up… I’ve tried that… I’ve tried Inflatable office…

I’ve tried Joe.pascal@yahoo.com… it gave me a new password every time I copied the password put it in the blank… No luck… I just did it again and this is what I get

photo

Are you clicking save and close after entering the new password? I am still seeing the Instantfunwaterslides listed as the Email Login Username.

photo

Can you do it????

photo

I do not have access to your in app password that you created with Yahoo. You would need to enter the email address in the Email Login Username field and then enter your in app password in the Email Login Password field. Then click save and close.

photo

This is what I am doing …

How many times are we going to go around the circle?

photo

Try now. I entered your email for you.... Looks like it is testing successfully.

photo

Yes … it’s working.  Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Leave a Comment

Attach a file