Elementor won't load

matthew h. shared this question 18 days ago
Answered

Trying to edit pages with elementor but it just endless says loading. I've tried safe mode and went through all the troubleshooting tips. Any suggestions?

Comments (4)

photo

We are not having this issue we are able to access it right away, this could be an internet issue.

photo

I've tried a few different days now in case it was just an internet issue, still no luck. I've tried Chrome and Edge browsers and clearing the cache on each. Any other suggestions?

photo

Can you show us how you are going to Elementor? For example, are logged into Wordpress and when on the home page are you clicking on the "Edit with Elementor" on top of the page in the black menu?

photo

I've tried as you said while on my website, I've tried by going to pages, then clicking edit with elementor under Home, or inventory, etc. It did load once for me this morning after clicking the auto-optimize option and clearing the cache from that page, but I just tried again and its infinitely loading again.

photo

It may be better to just go to the page on the site...and click on "Edit with Elementor" on the top of the page.

6c9811ea5c9e35fead127e53b445c67e

photo

I've tried that and going from the dashboard. It will not load either way.

photo
photo

Hi Matthew,

I've recorded a loom video that might help. You can view it here: https://www.loom.com/share/3d87a9a1aad94ffda604593894ae1a61?sid=a15d5904-3d2c-4b02-a83d-bb912a8dfc65

If the solutions in the video don't help, please tell us what you see when trying to log into WordPress.

photo

I’m able to do everything you did, but when I go to actually edit the page, anytime I’m clicking edit with elementor (regardless of the location I click it from), it opens but infinitely shows the grey loading screen.

photo

Good to know. That is very helpful. Thanks for the update. We are looking into it now and will update you as soon as we know more.

photo

Although we are not able to reproduce this issue on our end, we should have enough information to get this resolved. We have a developer scheduled to troubleshoot this in the morning. We will update you as soon as we know more.

photo

We weren't able to recreate this issue with Elementor. I believe this could be an issue with your browser, and I would recommend trying a different browser.

I did reinstall this version of Elementor and WordPress, and this may fix the issue for you.

photo

Nope. As I said before, I've tried multiple browsers and it's the same issue. I've tried different PCs as well. It's always the screen I've attached a picture of.

photo

It works coming from my phone. Has to be an issue with my browser or pc specifically.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file