Can we add different sizes and prices to one product ?

Armando A. shared this question 30 days ago
Answered

I was wondering if we can add a canopy tent of different sizes and diferentes prices to our product to give options to client?

Comments (2)

photo

Yes! Are you in the Inflatable Office Users group on Facebook? If not, join it and ask this question. There are several ways to do this, so you will get a few answers, and you can choose which method is right for you.

photo

I've seen this on a site and love how it works. You would create an item for each size canopy within IO. only call it by it's size. It's a little wordy to call all of them 10x10 canopy, 10x20 canopy, etc. just so 10x10, 10x20, etc. Then you would create an item called something like 10x canopy with a $0 price. Scroll down to accessories. Select advance options check the box that shows accessories in a roo down. Add all the applicable canopies as an accessory. So not over ride the price of each

Now, go to WordPress>inflatable office>setup. Check the box under item page settings.

No go to pricing under inflatable office and check the box that hides $0 prices.

Down side of you care is that the parent item will count towards inventory bc you're not overriding the price of accessories. But this looks pretty slick and really a pretty nice option of you have a ton of tents.

In which case you have to get a little more creative with the names to make sure a 20x20 high peak and 20x20 west coast separate out on the site. But I won't go in to that unless you have that kind of situation.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file