Website isnt updating changes

Armando A. shared this question 54 days ago
Answered

Hello, just wondering if anyone has had issues with there website not updating pictures or inventory images? I’ve tried force sync and still havent been able to see the changes to the website. I’ve also tried logging out and back in and clearing cache from web browser and haven’t been able to update my website.

Comments (3)

photo

No issues here. I find that contacting support with a post like this fixes it pretty quickly. It's like a magic spell. Before they can look, it's synced. 🤷‍♂

photo

Having the same issue. I made changes 2 days ago and has not updated. The only way I'm able to see it is under Wordpress edit screen. I tried force sync multiple times and still nothing. I thought it was me doing something wrong...

photo

Good afternoon, have these issues been fixed? If not what items are not updating what are the items so we can take a look.

photo

In my case, I added inventory and made changes to the item descriptions. They show up on the inventory list but not on my website.

photo

Ok for which Item so that we can check.

photo

I added a new category "entertainment" and listed 2 items - Karaoke machine & Party Speakers. I also added Napkins to "tablecloths and fabrics" and has not shown up. I changed the description to the "Tent wall panels" on accessories.

I am currently working on the entire inventory list so it may be a bigger list of things that I haven't noticed yet.

photo

Please take another look and see if you see the changes now.

photo

The website has been updated! Thanks! Anything I was missing?

photo

No I ran a sync in IO and I cleared the CSS cache on your website.

photo

Has not been fixed. And I can access my Wordpress login to edit my website either

photo

I have a developer taking a look at this

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file