Linens Description with Drill Down Accessories

Talon H. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

I rent tablecloths and have followed Joel's video to set up accessories for colors/sizes.

After I got it set up, I noticed that my website no longer displays the description for the top-level item. How do I get a description to show up again?

Comments (4)

photo

I have this fixed for you, I just did an force synce and you had a setting on the inventory item that I fixed as well.

photo

Thanks so much, Jen!

photo

Which setting did you change? It looks like the description is back, however, now the linens options are no longer appearing as a drop-down (which makes it so complicated-looking it's nearly unusable). It also makes is so that the options display inaccurately: while the premium colors show beneath the different categories for table size, the Standard Colors are appearing on their own, unattached to a table size: there's no way to specify whether the Standard Colors are for round or rectangle tables.

I'll revert to the drop-down to hopefully revert back to functionality, and we'll see if the description disappears.

photo

Hi Talon, take a look at this website and look at their linens is this how you want yours to look? https://rockymountainrental.com/

Leave a Comment

Attach a file