Filter leads/events in progress

Talon H. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

I'm attempting to follow the suggestion on the IO Phone Ring Schedules page, which recommends

"8. Filters are the last setting for ring schedules and probably one of the most powerful. By using filters you can setup calls for events in progress to go immediately to your event manager."

However, I'm struggling to create the filter that would narrow down my leads to just those going on at any given time.

What Field Name can I use? I tried Event Start Date but the Value field is static and forces me to choose a date. Same with pretty much everything else that looked promising.

Best Answer
photo

This is my ring through filter. It's got flaws but so far it hasn't let me down and the flaws haven't been an issue.

NOTE: I have weekend-long rentals so my hours are longer to make sure I capture those events. You may need to shorten yours up if you don't offer longer event rentals like that.

fb801b901afb4b456864413cdbafad24

Comments (3)

photo

This is my ring through filter. It's got flaws but so far it hasn't let me down and the flaws haven't been an issue.

NOTE: I have weekend-long rentals so my hours are longer to make sure I capture those events. You may need to shorten yours up if you don't offer longer event rentals like that.

fb801b901afb4b456864413cdbafad24

photo

What Chad is suggesting should work...You could shorten the hours if you wanted to pinpoint shorter timeframe?

photo

Thanks so much! I've implemented the suggestions, duplicating that filter while editing the Values for Lead End Time and Lead Start Time to 12 hours.

Thanks again!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file