Change vendor costs of items

Chad B. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

When I add a vendor item using a lead, I'm able to put in a cost that shows up in the PO. HOWEVER, when I add a vendor item via the inventory settings I can't find that setting.

The main problem is when a vendor raises their price to me, how can I adjust that without having to expand the item on every order and manually put in the cost?

Comments (2)

photo

Unfortunately, the only way to get the vendor cost to fill in on the PO would be to fill it in line by line there on the lead/rental section

photo

Can we get this set up to where we can set a default? I know we can when creating a new vendor item within a lead so it makes sense to be able to change that number.

photo

We have your request in with developers.

photo
photo

The intent is for you to have the autoemails turned on so the vendors are emailed and can enter those as well as indicate availability. If the vendors you are using also use IO, there are additional features available, although, not sure about the cost in this case.

photo

Yeah, I get that, but the vendors I use don't use that email when we've had it on and they don't have IO (at least not till I buy them out 😬). I'm lucky if he even checks his email for the PO we send when the order is confirmed. It's constant calls and text and to make sure he's got the correct jobs on the calendar.

photo

Yikes! It's a good idea, but not something we can get done right now with our current schedule unfortunately. You could change the vendor email to your email possibly and it might be easier to fill all that out.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file