Remarketing to Partial Order Customers

WAYNE F. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

Hello,

if i'd like to set up a coupon code to send to customers that come in as a partial order what would be the best way to do this?

I've created a Promo code already but need to create the filter i believe. This is the part i'm not sure on how to set up.

TIA

Comments (1)

photo

The best way to do this would be to create a partial lead filter and then make an automation to send out an email with the coupon code. Here is an article that explains how to set up automations.

photo

Thank you Cameron. I'm really not sure how to set up the Filter. The other parts I can do.

Does this look right if i only want the coupon to work for partial leads and IF they book within next 24 hours.

Keep in mind they can't book online I do have to send them the contract to pay/sign. which is why i'm giving 24 hours. some urgency to get it done.

photo

That filter looks perfect! Here is an article that goes over filters if you want some extra information, but it looks like you got it down! Let me know if you need help with anything else.

photo

Assuming this filter is to trigger an email with the coupon code. You'd want the filter to read as follows.

Lead status contains partial

AND lead create date/time over 1 hour.

Note: it may be better to create over 5 hours just to give them time to check out. IDK.

Your current filter screenshot won't work. UNLESS you create the customer type and the customer selects it, It won't go out. AND the last activity line basically states that if they contact you in any way in the next 24 hours then it will send them the coupon.

photo

Hi Chad,

so i will not push out an email but rather I have the customer linked from IO to High Level which will probably push out a text. So basically what i'm trying to accomplish is:

If customer is in "partial" status in IO, then in High Level they are tagged "partial" which runs an automation there (I do agree with your 5 hour waiting period.. good idea).

In IO then, i just want the coupon to only be allowed "after partial lead comes in" and no later than say 12- 24 hours. After that period the coupon code they received via text from High Level is no longer valid. Does that make sense?

I changed up the fields in IO in the screenshot below, does this look like what you're saying? I feel like it's now missing the cut of time/date? (Does the 2nd screenshot accomplish that?)

thank you!

photo

so the filter is for the coupon?

photo

your second screenshot does accomplish that EXCEPT the customer type. Customer type won't ever be partial unless you're the one setting it. It's the lead status. BUT in the case of a coupon code it won't work because once they submit the quote the coupon won't be good because they are no longer a partial. SSSSOOO here's how I'd accomplish this. Create an automation that adds a tag in IO of "partial" to every lead that is partial for more than 5 hours.

i.e.

fb1fbcd4d294dba93322bb76871f1f9d

Then, create a filter for your promo that works for those leads with a time cap to use for your promo, like so>

899584a256a1007a16d78b4d0aefcf0f

Now, when a partial comes in, it will trigger an automation to add a tag to a lead. THEN the promo will only allow customers who have had that tag added in the last 24 hours to use it.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file