contract signature control

Michael D. shared this question 3 months ago
Answered

I fail to find in the documentation where one goes to change whether or not a client can sign an agreement without also submitting a payment. Please advise. Thank you.

Comments (2)

photo

I believe its within statuses. Chad or support will probably know exactly.

photo

Do you want the lead to be changed to confirm without a payment?

photo

I don't require a deposit from schools or government agencies. I do, however, require a signature from them. So I want the signature block to show up always. I am not looking for IO to automatically change the signature only situations to confirmed. Thanks.

photo

We can make a customer type question required on the quote page so it will dictate if a deposit is needed or not depending on the customer type. Is that something you would like?

photo

I thought that there was a way to just allow the signature block to appear without requiring that a deposit be submitted. Am I wrong? If so then I'd not need to have the "customer type" be defined on the quote page. Thanks Cameron.

photo

This depends...if you are going to require some customer types to pay deposits and not others...we can do it the way Cameron suggests. If you don't want anyone to pay deposit we can remove that requirement for everyone as well.

photo

I'd like schools, pre-schools, and government agencies to have the option, not requirement, to pay a deposit. For all others it is required. Some of them have budgetary dollars that they need to spend by a certain date but the event is in the future. They want to pay now. Others don't want to pay until the service has been delivered.

Can that be done on the Quote form with just a checkbox? "Click here if you are a..." ?

photo

The customer type field has been added and made required to your quote page. Now be sure to go to Settings-->Customer Types and look over the deposit amounts for each type so they are exactly what you want!

photo

Ok, thanks so much.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file