Routing Not Loading

Joe W. shared this problem 3 months ago
Solved

Our routing is stuck loading and will not complete. Please advise

Comments (1)

photo

For what dates?

photo

check 1/18. The page is now loading but freezes when assigning leads.

photo

1/17 is also not loading

photo

I have a developer taking a look at this. I have made this an urgent matter.

photo

tHANK YOU

photo

Could you please provide which browser and operating system you are using? I was testing with developers and able to replicate on my end using Chrome and on Windows 11. During our testing it did eventually load for me after some troubleshooting steps. Developers advise to log out and back in and test. If that does not work update browser then test router again, and then if that does not work after updating to log out and back in again and test. Could also try on another browser or operating system?

photo

Google Chrome Windows 11. I tried in chrome incognito window and everything loads properly. I cleared browsing history, etc.., logged out but still have the issue with regular chrome window.

photo

Thank you for the feed back let developers know. Can you clarify if you updated Chrome as well?

photo

If it worked with the incognito but not the regular one, you must need to clear more out of your browser. Make sure when you clear it you clear as much as possible for as long as a time as possible. That should fix it. It appears to be browser related.

photo

I did not update chrome.

photo

Maybe give that a try as well and if that don't work clear more from your cache.

photo

I will later on this evening. I have a 100 tabs open and trying to finish somethings first. Thanks for your help.

photo

You're welcome!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file