Documents Events with Photos and Video

David I. shared this question 4 months ago
Answered

94114dd485d7462062b549b2d989081d

We would like to schedule a demo with support team to show us how site photos and videos are managed via the Workers Module as advertised.

Comments (2)

photo

This can be done by going to the lead, clicking 'attach picture' at the bottom. Then a photo/video can be uploaded from the workers phone.

You can view these attachments by also going to the lead and going down to the attachments section.

photo

I know I'm not support and this isn't a demo but I'm working on points LOL, JK.

It's simple, they can email the pics to attach@inflatableoffice.com with the lead ID in the subject line. All images sent will be attached to the lead in the lead's attachment tab. With the new IO worker app, they can open the lead in the app and select the button that says "attach picture".

That's really all there is to it. My packing list has a qr code that auto generates the email and prepopulates the lead ID so they only have to attach the image(s)

photo

I'm going to hit you up on how to program the QR code hack. This will streamline our system!

photo

Sure! You know how to reach me.

photo

For anyone looking at this, This is a test lead on my account. You can scan it and see what it does.

56f4271f500cbc1b6745f72674de0bfb

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file