Distance Charges

Emily S. shared this question 22 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I want to change the minimum number of hours required to rent our inflatables to a distance charge. Currently the minimum is determined by Zip Code. Now I want to use $2.00 a mile charge after 60 miles.

Also a message comes up on the quote page that states that there is a 4 hour minimum amount of time for our rentals. I want to change what it currently says to "Because of the increase cost in Gas prices, we regretfully have to charge a fee for delivery outside Utah and Salt Lake Counites.

Comments (6)

photo

Hello,

I see you have your distance charges set? Is this the way you want them? What message comes up on the quote page that your wanting to change?

photo

On the left side it says. "There is a 4 hour minimum for rentals, but locations further from Utah county have a minimum greater than 4 hours" I want this deleted. On the right under the time it says when you enter the time, "End time has been adjusted to met the minimum hour requirement." I want this deleted as well.

Also I cant enter the actual time I want the inflatable. It calculates the time based on Area code that we had set before. I assume the charges correspond with the time as well, but i o not know that for sure. .

"

photo

I have the one that was on the left removed, but I have had to put the other one about the time restriction in with developers I am unsure of how to remove that.

photo

OK thanks

photo

Any progress on the second part of this question?

photo

We have removed that message. You may have to clear your cache.

photo

The message is gone but it still fills in the amount previously used by zip codes. For example it will not let me schedule any time less than 4 hours. Even if I put in 2 hours, it changes it automatically to 4 hours.

photo

When is this happening? When you fill in a lead...on the event duration? Or are you filling out a quote on the w

ebsite?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file