New filter request

Casey Z. shared this question 6 months ago
Answered

Can you please make "Date PO Signed" filterable?

Comments (4)

photo

Hi Casey,

I have submitted this to our developers as a request.

Thank you!

photo

Our developers have added this to filters. Please take a look!

photo

The filter works perfectly. I did overlook one detail with what I was trying to do. Automations don't allow the option to email a vendor (customer or sales rep only). Can you look at my automation "New PO Reminder" and answer this question: Will that email send only the Pure Pulse POs? If I have other vendors on the lead, will it also send their POs to Pure Pulse? I only want the Pure Pulse POs to be included.

photo

After doing some testing, it doesn't look like this is going to work. The variables in the email are vendor/lead specific. The email action within the automation doesn't really know that the vendor is being selected as the recipient and therefore isn't going to populate the information from the variables in your email template.

photo

Got it, there's a lot going on here that I didn't think about. Can you look at this built-in email and tell me if it is going to send only the Pure Pulse PO? I have a restriction set up with a filter, but I don't know if it's going to send every PO on the lead, or only the Pure Pulse PO.

If you can't already tell, I'm trying to set up reminders for our vendors who would like reminders. So any other ideas are appreciated.

photo

Yes that would work to send to Pure Pulse only with your filter/restrictions. You wouldn't need to have the lead event dates in next 7 days as this is determined by the auto email template settings.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file