Cart not working correctly.

Cecil P. shared this question 5 months ago
Answered

Hey,

I have not launched my site yet, I am still doing design and testing but I ran into an issue.

When I add items from my inventory page it maxes out a 5 items in my cart and wont allow me to add any more. It show the items in cart but when I go to checkout it removes all but 5. How can I fix this?

Its not an issue when adding to cart from the "book now" button.

Comments (4)

photo

You are over in your inventory in IO your set up for 10 items and you are over by 1. You would need to go to your Settings-->Subscription or contact your Sales Rep which is Kevin. You can email him at sales@inflatableoffice.com or reach him by phone at 440-385-4080.

photo

I removed my items down to 10 and this is still an issue. I can add all from the "book now" page but can only add up to 5 from the "inventory page". Any ideas?

photo

Good morning, I have a developer taking a look at this.

photo

I just had the developer let me know that your still over the limit with your inventory and this is why there is this issue? Your still over by 1 item, you will need to add more inventory in order for this to work correctly.

photo

I went back to 11 items after I tested with 10 and the issue remained. It's cool for now, I will see if it resolves when I go live and upgrade to the 35 item package. Thanks again.

photo

Ok, just let us know when your ready to up your inventory to 35 items. We did test with your inventory when we had our manager up your inventory to 11 and your cart was working as it should.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file