I am unable to make calls and choose my phone number

Kinsey F. shared this problem 22 months ago
Awaiting Reply

I am trying to make phone calls but the drop-down menu on the left of the IO phone bar does not show my number to make calls

Comments (2)

photo

What is your username?

photo

kinseyfrost

photo
photo

Go to the IO Phone number...click on it and then Show Restrictions...your name needs to be added here.

photo

Can you send me screenshots of each step to get to IO Phone number? I am new to the system and I don't know where to go.

photo

Go to Settings-->IO Phone-->Numbers. Once you click on the numbers row it will show two of them. You need to click on each one and go to the restrictions at the bottom of the page. On the left hand side workers are listed...choose your name to add to the list on the right.

photo

Great, thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

photo

Ok now, there is still an issue... the drop down to text or call from is stuck on text. No option to call them back from the call log.

photo

Let me take a look

photo

Looks like you may just need to sign in and out...it's showing for me now

photo

Ok I'll try that, thank you.

photo

I am having issues again. I tried to place a call and it started calling the number but then just cut out. I logged out and logged back in to see if that would help but it hasn't. What should I do?

photo

I don't see any issues...Were you able to make a call yet? Sometimes it simply an issue w/ cell service

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file