Preset filter: Delete from QB

isabelle A. shared this question 6 months ago
Answered

Hello

Once we have deleted from QB the leads that needs to be. Is there a way that they do not appear in the filter anymore ?

thank you

Comments (3)

photo

Hi Isabelle,

You can create an optional field called "removed from QB" and set a filter as "not set". Then going forward, just run this filter along w/ the delete from QB preset filter.

photo

Hello Tyler

Just want to make sure i understand before doing anything;

Once i delete it from QB, i would check the optional filed and so , it would not show when i run both filter, right ?

photo

Yes this is correct.

photo
photo

Hello

I would like to know what is (are) the filter for that preset filter. I need to undersand

My guess is that if the status is changed from a status that is sent to QB to a status that is not sent to QB, then it shows there ? Can i reproduce that in a filter ?

tks

photo

Cancelled Events, anytime a status change is being reported to QB or not?, (look at lead # 20431075 as an example...this lead keeps going from being reported to not being reported to QB? Maybe take a look at statuses and make adjustments? ), refunds need to be manually adjusted(payment deleted) in QB.

photo

How do i see that this lead (# 20431075) keeps being reported to not being reported to QB ? It's a good exemple, i need to understand it. :)

photo

Contrat VFR Status does not "Send Leads to Quickbook" if you go to this Status's Settings??? I think you may want it to?? So that it doesn't show on the filter?

photo

I will

So, the preset delete from QB is showing leads on which the status changed from a status that was sent to QB to a status not change to QB, right ?

photo

Yes, the status went from sending to QB to a status not sending to QB

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file