Email to respond to text

Chad B. shared this question 6 months ago
Answered

When I receive a text to my secondary number and respond to the email. The response is sending from my primary number instead of the second. Same in the app.

I have to open the site and navigate to the text log to respond using my secondary number.

Comments (4)

photo

Do you have any examples I can provide to developer where this behavior occurred? Will need the time and date from the log or you can just open the example and give us the link to it.

photo

Per developer: It would be helpful to have as much info as possible regarding examples and steps they took to cause/replicate the issue.

photo

Sorry, it's been a day, I'll find the info in a few

photo

Hey Chad,

Just wanted to follow up and see if you were able to gather any examples for developer to move forward on investigating this further for you?

photo

Sorry for the delay. Here's an instance I used the app and it went via the Jumping jacks line instead of the Christmas lights Line:

https://rental.software/account/#/settings/iophone/texts/2311943

photo

Thank you I have developers looking into this further.

photo

Per developer: You will need to manually select the number you want to send out from, if sending through the app.

photo
photo

It doesn't give me the option in the app when I'm responding. Only when I start new. 

Get Outlook for Android

photo

There should be a gear icon on the top right that allows changing the location/number to text from.

8ad470d9f3010c4defacfe64abdf37f1

Leave a Comment

Attach a file