how do i add photos onto my website

Jovan F. shared this question 22 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Comments (5)

photo

Where do you want them placed? Inventory or category images (Settings-->Inventory & Settings-->Categories) are updated through the software. Images for the home page would be done through Wordpress and we can help with this if you are struggling with it!

photo

Hello, 

Thank you for your response, so I was thinking to the place the sanitize man in the (3 Step Clean) section it doesnt matter where. In the (Who Are We Section) I would like to remove the image there and replace it with the combo in the field with all the children standing around. And the 3 girls with the birthday hats, I would like them to be placed at the bottom where it says (Its Party Time). I initially wanted the 2 children with the popcorn on the concessions page but you can just forget about that. Also how can i create a gallery page to add some pictures of events and parties we've done in the past?

I tried to send this message in the program but its showing the buffering signal, im not sure if you received it.

Thank

photo

The photos have been added to your website except the one w/ the kids and concessions as developers could not get a placement where it would look good and not out of place.

photo

Ok thank you, will you be getting back to me about how to proceed with adding the specials onto my website? And also in the cotton candy and Sno cone page the additional items link is still there will someone remove it?

photo

I'm working on getting the add additional option from showing on the concessions soon as I have it off I'll let you know. Also I'm just about done w/ setting up the specials we talked about.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file