Relationships, Categories

Aisha L. shared this question 8 months ago
Answered

The website is showing pricing for accessories we've added to a package separately.The pricing is inaccurate. I can't find a way to delete these items. There is no way to adjust or delete these items listed separately because they do not show (or I can't find them) in IO.

Comments (1)

photo

What accessories are showing this way on site? Please direct us how to find what you are seeing we need examples.

photo

They are all under Outdoor Movie Night Packages on the website. 1) External Speakers Premier LED Movie Night Party Package 2)LED Accent Cubes (set of 7) Premier LED Movie Night Party Package 3) LED Chair Premier LED Movie Night Party Package 4) Outdoor Game Combo Premier LED Movie Night Party Package 5) Outdoor Rug Premier LED Movie Night Party Package 6) Popcorn Machine Premier LED Movie Night Party Package

photo

All of the items are attaching themselves to the LED Premier Package for some reason and changing the prices.

photo

This is because on the LED Premier Package you are listing the accessories as separate units. You need to uncheck this.

0dbff5aed4c6a699e854aee2b052050c

photo

Ok I'll try that and see if it fixes the issue. Thank you.

photo

it's still linking the two items pricing together and creating a whole new package.

photo

The option was still checked on the package in the accessories. I have unchecked and ran a sync on the site but can't get it to update so I have developers looking further into this and will advise when I have an update.

photo

ok thank you

photo

You're welcome

photo

Per developer: There were a couple of things to this one:

1. The Outdoor Rug and LED Accent Cubes both had the ‘Premiere LED Movie Night Party Package’ as an accessory of their rental items. This lead to this kind of behavior: cd18295be869c7f2b26adf7b9f03da31
  2. The ‘Premiere LED Movie Night Party Package’ didn’t have the ‘Override Price’ boxes ticked for any of it’s accessories. This leads to the package’s accessories showing up with a price in the cart like: 0ee71f57b811d7507bc6f8c0f1db9330
  3. This might be intentional, so I left it as is, but it seems like they were concerned about rentals showing up in the ‘Outdoor Movie Night Package Deals’ category. The only two that are still showing up there are the LED accent cubes and the Outdoor Rug. The cubes are also part of a foam something category but the rug isn’t part of any category besides this one so if we removed it’s category it wouldn’t show up outside of the package. (Which that might be their intention anyways so if it is, just remove it’s category and add it to the ‘hidden’ category.
  4. None of the items attached as accessories to the ‘Premiere LED Movie Night Party Package’ had the quantities linked, but on the items that had the ‘Premiere LED Movie Night Party Package’ as their accessories, the quantities were linked. From that, I’m guessing their intention was to link them but they did it in the wrong place, so I checked the link quantity on all their accessories under the ‘Premiere LED Movie Night Party Package.’

Final result:

08327914407b72be88608c2f375293ff

So this should be working as expected now go ahead and take a look.

photo

I still cannot create a lead from IO for any movie night packages.

photo

Are you trying to do this from the site or the backend in IO?

photo

backend in IO. I also tried to do a quote from the customer's point of view on the website and when you place either the Deluxe, Premiere, or 16 ft movie screen package in the cart multiple packages populate.

photo

Can you try clearing the cache on your web browser?

photo

I will but its happening with different devices.

photo

Okay I just want to rule out it's not a caching issue for developers.

photo

Cleared cache changed browsers same thing happens.

photo

Your packages need some work and are not properly setup. Please use this link to secure a time with support to help you get these corrected: https://calendly.com/d/37r-6hr-m75/support-30-min

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file