Global Payments setup

Ryan W. shared this question 9 months ago
Answered

I reached out to Global payments again today. I have been setup since May 23rd. But the integration to IO still hasn't be completed. Today they are telling me that the partner product version is down and they cannot connect to IO. Is this something you are aware of? Can you help?

I am getting ready to suspend my account with them since I am now paying for services I cannot use.

Comments (4)

photo

They normally send us credentials so we can integrate your account with them...we double checked and we don't see anything received as of yet.

photo

I asked about that today when I talked to them and the said the integration to you is broken. They called it "partner product version".

photo

do you have someone that works with Global payments that can confirm the partner integration?

photo

I am not sure what they are talking about? It's the same process for every account. They send us an email with an account token, and 3 other pieces of information, and this way your customer can click on the contract and make a credit card payment and confirm the event. We received 2 of these integrations just today. They have a lot of reps that work there. I would ask if they set you up an Ecommerce account.

photo

I'll call them back again, thanks for the reply.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file