google calendar integration issue

Svetlana S. shared this problem 10 months ago
Not a Problem

I have several issues with my calendar. First it doubled up all my bookings, one is showing under an item and another one is under a person who booked it. Extremely annoying and confusing for everyone. Also starting about few days ago, it is showing balances owed on the events that have been paid. Workers are asking for payments and dont know anymore which event hasn't been paid. I need this fixed asap!

Comments (3)

photo

Unfortunately, there's no way to fix doubles on your calendar other than to delete the incorrect ones. Go to your calendar under google calendar in the software and be sure under Title it has what you want for the title. Usually this should be Organization? Then revoke, and regrant google permission.

photo

That is exactly what I have in there. There was never any issues before. I deleted and redid the whole thing and still doubling . iO has a message on the from page of my software that there is a Google cal fee integration issue. I believe this is a software issue.

photo

Did you try the revoke/regrant permission today?

photo
photo

Yes tried that several Times :/

photo

On new events that transfer over...can you show us a screenshot of what they look like?

photo

Here is the copy of what it does. There is something in the program, this just started happening and entering everything twice, one with the item name and start of the event and another one separately with customers name and start drive time

photo

Thank you...I am having a developer take a look

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file