Drag and drop attachments

Casey Z. shared this idea 10 months ago
New

I'd love to be able to drag and drop attachments into IO. I don't attach things as often as I should, because I don't like the process of save attachment to PC>go to the lead>hit add attachment>navigate to the file>save>go back to the folder on my PC>delete file.

It would be so much easier if I could drag an attachment from my email into IO, like I can with most other programs.

Comments (5)

photo

This would be GREAT!!! We use attachments in IO all the time.

photo

If you have it in an email just email it to attach@inflatbaleoffice.com and then put the Lead ID in the subject. You can also use the app to add attachments from your phone

photo

emailing to attach@inflatbaleoffice.com in not 100% reliable. ..

Would love to have drag and drop too

photo

Additional request: A way to link an attachment from a past event to a new event. So, same basic concept - if the new event is going to have the same layout as last year, I want to quickly transfer the map/photos, or at least link to them. Currently, I have to download them to my PC, then go through the rest of the process.

photo

I put them as links in my venue notes section. That way anytime I go to that venue I have the info

photo

Smart! Drag and drop should still be added but the link idea isn't bad.

photo

Hello Nicki, Where do you store those documents ? My guess is that your link points to a google drive documents but just want to make sure :)

photo

I attach them to the first event. Then if it shows something I need to show future groups then I just click on the attachment and it gives me the IO link URL in the top. I just copy and paste into my venue section.

photo

I would like to have a section in IO with documentation for which i could send links to customer. Did you find a way to to that ? For exemple; ''how to'' guides. For now, i put them in the operator instruction but i need to go in each rental to do so and if i make a change ... need to make it in all rentals as well.

photo

I have a few things like that - shoot me an email nicki@apocalypseservices.com and we can chat and set up a zoom to look at what you're looking for.

If you want

photo

casey would this be for a new entered order or a save copy and then work form there

I agre it would be great to have the attachement carry over like tax forms maps layouts etc especially on save copy

photo

Either. I'm just trying to come up with ways to make attachments easier to work with. It's all very clunky right now.

photo

How is this coming along? Still think it would be VERY beneficial

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file