Need help on logistics ASAP

Luke P. shared this problem 10 months ago
Solved

Logistics map is not dropping my pins correctly on the map when I am trying to schedule deliveries. Pins are falling way, way off, and are even completely out of my delivery area… Address is typed in correctly by the customer for the customer profile and for the event venue. When clicking the map on event venue it is correct. But incorrect location when scheduling the drop off. This hasn’t affected me much before, as the pin is usually only 10-15 minutes off schedule. But this time, it has me going 1.5 hours away from scheduled location….. Please help, this is screwing up my delivery route for Friday and my automated emails that tell customer what time we will arrive… Screenshot attached of the address in question, pin #4. It should be placed next to pin #3…….

Comments (4)

photo

Can you let us know which lead/address isn't showing correctly so we can take a look?

photo

photo

The pin should be correctly now after clicking the address issue under the venue address

photo

I will try that. I didn’t want to try it yet until someone reviewed the ID number in case there was a correction to be made

photo

I already clicked it for and it looks like the pin is placed correctly on the map now.

photo
photo

for what it's worth, sometimes a pin will be several states away. I have to go into that lead and hit the "address issues" under the venue section and then select the "force refresh on save". Then when I reload my map, they are usually correct.

Best to you :)

photo

That means the geolocation is messed up...that would be the best way to fix

photo

One thing to help this ....be sure when entering the addresses yourselves on the lead use the suggested addresses given by the software? Not sure if you are doing this?

photo

I never type out the entire address unless it just doesn’t pop up. But, every occasion this has happened lately, the addresses were still correct when it came time to schedule in logistics. The addresses that are giving me trouble from what I’ve noticed, are customer entered, or either ones where I have clicked on the suggested address that popped up. I generally only have issues with addresses not auto filling that have for example, “highway 32” or “SR-32” or “GA HWY 32”. Other than that, most all rd, Blvd, ct, st addresses seem to auto fill

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file