Google Calander Synch

Jessica D. shared this question 10 months ago
Answered

Good Morning,

I was wondering if you could help me figure out why my leads are no longer saving to my google calander? Every time I booked a new jumper, it would automatically save to the Google calander, but all of the sudden it just stopped doing that and I have no idea why.

Thanks so much!

Comments (13)

photo

What leads are not showing that should be?

photo

None of these leads are synced into my google calander...

photo

Try revoking and regranting permission to see if this fixes it, if not please let us know and we can have a developer take a look at this. But that will be the first thing they will want you to do.

photo

I have done that already. That was also the 1st thing I did to try to fix the problem, but it has not helped.

photo

I have opened a ticket with our developers for further review on this. Will advise once they have reviewed.

photo

Thanks so much!

photo

Developers advised they can see those leads being added to your calendar. Are they showing for you now?

photo

Hi. Its still not showing up on my end and I restarted my phone and deleted the Calendar widget and I still do not see the new leads. I see a few older ones, but not any upcoming leads.

photo

Can you give us a screenshot of what you're seeing? Are you able to verify you have the calendar checked? Maybe you need to uncheck and resync. Maybe even try logging out and back in because we are sending the info over.

photo

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I have attached 2 screenshots from my Calender. It shows old appointments also attached a screenshot of our cuurent appointments so you can see which ones are not syncing. appointments, but no new ones.

photo

Can you send us a screenshot of your "my calendar" section?

photo

I can see the leads now. Thank you so much for helping me fix this issue!!!

photo

Thanks for the update!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file