delivery notification did not fetch correct times

Ryan F. shared this problem 2 years ago
Awaiting Reply

I just sent out delivery notifications today via text, and some did not fetch the correct times from the delivery planner. We send these out in bulk and are now trying to work back through each one to see which ones were not correct. How can we fix this.

Comments (6)

photo

the customers so far that did not send the correct times are Claros, LeCounte, MCCormack, Koeper, Be Lord of the Harvest, Rose, Randall, Caudill,

photo

Also, I sent three for Sunday, April 17 that will be delivered on April 16th. the one for Adams had the wrong times as well

photo

STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS. This is so time consuming now to go back to doing all of these one by one and correcting the times. They are not fetching the correct times to match the schedule on the delivery notification text templates I have created.

ON this one the delivery time is correct but then for the pick up time it just put the ending time and not the pick up time which is a different day. I am doing something to cause this?

photo

Getting update on the ticket...

photo

Just wanted to follow up to let you know that we are looking into this issue. We attempted to reply on April 20th, but our support system was not sending our replies via email for a couple days. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

photo

It is looking like these texts are going out before the delivery planner is set. Take a look at lead # 9325931 The text went out at 10:42...but the delivery planner changes were done after that time. And so that means the times sent in the text would have been wrong.

photo

This has happened multiple times. These schedules are saved and worked on the day before, so I do not know how the schedule could not be set already. They were on the scheduled delivery planner and the system just randomly chooses to show the set up time right before their reservation time and their pick up time right after their ending time instead of what we actually saved in the delivery planner. For that example at 10:42, what did it show it saved as before that? did it match the delivery text?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file