Set Up Fee

Jessica D. shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

Hi, is there a way to charge a set up fee for setting up the tables and chairs? Like, make it an option at least. Like how when someone books an inflatable, it gives them the option of renting a generator. I would like it to be the same with renting tables and chairs.

Thanks in advance!

Comments (14)

photo

yes we have it as an accessory on our tables and chairs

add it to your inventory and then add it as an accessory to each of your chair and table types

we automatically add the fee or all table and chair rentals then if the client doesnt want it they have to let us know to remove it because it always happens when you deliver they think set up adn take down are included. This solves the issue

2d4e7858072a43d11c3f8dec0c95d748

581d4643930fc776c0e8163fe2fe815d

photo

I tried checking out tables and chairs as a guest and my page doesn't give the set up option. Is there a way to add it.

photo

Like how there is a box to add generator. Can I add something like that for set up?

photo

you have to add the set up fee to your inventory then attach it to the rental items you want it to be an option for the tables and chairs like you did with the generator for the bounce

photo

Jessica,

Yes as Greg has said you could set this up as an accessory to the tables and chairs and make it required.

photo

My question was HOW do I do this. I received help before setting up my inventory and the add on generator was added by someone who helped me. Can you please let me know how to add on the set up fee?

photo

open up our ssettings inventory

add as an inventory item Set Up Fee and put in a price per item etc

then go to your settings/inventory find your chairs

then go to accessories on the left menu and then in there in the blank box start typing what you called your set up fee and then pick it

then link it to the item and count

faa38c17dd08b0a838574fb2ac2401a9

then save it

now it will appear under you inventory item as an option

on the front and back end

photo

Yes Greg is correct, you would need to create the accessory and name it something like Set Up Table and Chairs add the price and then add it as an accessory to the items as a required accessory and when ever the customer chooses this item the fee will automatically add.

photo
photo

I dont see that. Could you just do it for me and make the set up fee like $1 per table and chairs?

This is confusing to me

photo

I have this added to your table/chairs

photo

THANK YOU!!!

photo

You're welcome!

photo

I am sorry, but I was just told that I am not charging enough. Can it please be changed to $1 per chair and $5 per table?

Also, I need to update my credit card for the monthly payment, where do I do that?

Thanks so much!

photo

This has been done!

photo

Awesome! Thanks so much!

photo

Welcome!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file