Accessories/inventory question

Tiffany J. shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

I have a toddler sized bounce house that I allow to be rented by itself or as an addon to a soft play package I have. I have it listed as inventory to be rented by itself and then I have it listed as an accessory for a different price to be added onto my soft play rental. I only have 1 unit, so is there a way if someone rents it out by itself or rents it as an accessory it will make it unavailable? I just tested it out and it shows unavailable to rent by itself but still shows it is available as an accessory. Thank you.

Comments (2)

photo

I didn't think there's a way to link an item to an accessory like that. The easiest way would be to convert the accessory to inventory, put it in a hidden category and use relationships to tie availability. Then put the hidden items as an accessory in the software play.

OR

If play area package is a total price, then just delete the accessory all together add the item in as an accessory to the package. Select advanced accessories and tell it to link the quantity and override price.

photo

Yes as Chad has suggested if you need help with this please let us know!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file