Apply hotel fee

Steven O. shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

Hello,

Wondering how to apply a fee for hotels to quotes automatically, it used to pop up automatically but it no longer does. Can someone please show us a step by step guide on how to do this? I have created filters, and created the fee, but it still isn't coming up when a customer requests a quote, and it doesn't come up when I create my own lead.

Picture attached for reference on the area that we need the fee to populate in.

Comments (1)

photo

What is the fee supposed to be? What are the requirements?

photo

We want it set up so that as soon as a lead is created, either by us or by a customer requesting a quote, a fee will be automatically applied labeled as "Hotel" and we can manually change the price to reflect our cost for hotels.

I have set a filter so that if a lead is created with a balance owing greater than zero, it will apply the fee. But it's not working.

photo

ok I can set this up what do you want me to put at a fee?

photo

It needs to be $0 initially so that we can adjust it accordingly. We would like to know how to do it ourselves in case we need to add something similar in the future.

photo

I have this working for you it has to be set to at least $1 in order for it to work, I have added the optional field back and have it marked to automatically check and be set on every lead, you will then be able to either remove it or change the $amount. You can delete the first one on your promos/fee (see screenshot) also when your looking for it on a lead it will be in the optional fields section of the lead.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file