Issues with Google Maps API and Bootstrap Timepicker on Quote Form Page

Richard J. shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

I am writing to report a few issues I've encountered on the quote form page of your website. These issues seem to be related to JavaScript errors, specifically in relation to Google Maps and the Bootstrap Time picker. I have included a detailed description of the problems below, as well as a screenshot to help illustrate one of the issues.

1. Google Maps API Key Duplication:

There appears to be a double-up in the Google Maps API key on the quote form page. This seems to be causing some issues with the proper functioning of the Google Maps integration.

2. Bootstrap Datetimepicker Issue:

Once the Google Maps API key issue is resolved, another JavaScript error related to the Bootstrap Datetimepicker arises. This error prevents the form from functioning as intended.

3. Form Navigation Problem:

Due to the aforementioned JavaScript errors, users are unable to proceed to the next section of the form by clicking the "Next" button. This significantly hampers the user experience and prevents potential customers from obtaining a quote.

Attached, you will find a screenshot outlining one of the aforementioned issues.

Please advise

Comments (1)

photo

We have had a developer look into these errors.

He was able to resolve them.

Please let us know if you have any additional concerns or questions.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file