Unable to Override Settings to Book

Eric K. shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

Lead ID #15028201

I'm trying to book this lead that would normally be restricted from online booking due to my settings (weekday rental and too close to another event). I have moved this lead's status to "Contracted" which usually allows a client to book, however, they are still restricted and unable to complete the deposit. The quote page states that someone will reach out to them shortly, the contract page says the contract is expired. How can I book this client?

Comments (3)

photo

post a screen shot of the lead screen from the back end

sounds like there is a date wrong maybe

photo

Let me know what else you need to see

photo

My recovery time is set at 48 hours which is why it is showing as unavailable. I've tried changing the recovery time but that did not work either.

photo

I just looked at this and noticed the the customer was able to sign and make a payment? So has this been resolved?

photo

Yes, I was able to get it booked by changing my settings (see below reply on Greg's comment). But not sure why I couldn't just override my settings by updating the status to contracted.

photo

Ok thanks for the update!

photo
photo

Hello!

You will need to send the contract to your customer. They will not be able to click the link from the quote confirm page as there is a restriction preventing them from getting to the contract on their own.

Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Thank you

photo

This is the contract page

photo
photo

look at the lead it is conflicting with click on the red circle and it will open up the leads it conflicts with

photo

I understand it is conflicting with a lead based on my settings, but I still want the client to be able to complete the booking. Changing to "contracted" as always let me book regardless of any restrictions.

I changed my recovery time (hopefully no one books over something else now) and edited the lead it was in conflict with. This changed the conflict to "Tight Turnaround" but it looks like the contract page is now working and hopefully the customer still books and books quickly.

I just don't understand why I couldn't override the system when I needed to for this.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file