Quote Acknowledgement Sent as an Email?

Jason O. shared this question 12 months ago
Answered

Is there a way to send a quote acknowledgement email when a customer fills out a quote request form? I see that there is a template for quote acknowledgement, but I'd like for them to receive an email to their inbox showing that we've received the request and are working on it.

Comments (3)

photo

We can create an automation to send an email to your customer if a quote was created within the last hour.

We would need you to create the email template in Settings-->Email Center and just let us know what the email name is.

Or you could adjust the send time in the email template Customer - Recent Quote (Customer Created). You could adjust to .15 days since quote,

d458c1d683dc97f577404a24c2eaaa10

Let us know what you would like to do and if you have any questions.

photo

Sorry for the delayed response! Could you set that up like in your example? Would that be able to go out after a quote is composed on our website? I've saved an email as "Quote Acknowledgement Email" with the text I want. Could we add our logo wrap to that email as well? Thanks!

photo

Hello,

I turned your quote acknowledgement email into an auto email. It will send out 1 hour after the quote was created.

Thank you

photo

If I mark it as inactive until our new website goes live, will that affect anything? I don't want these emails out until we make the switch from only staff-generated quotes to customer-generated quotes. Thanks!

photo

It will not negatively affect anything. You can go ahead and mark inactive until you are ready to use it!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file