Optional Saturday rental upgrade: $75 per unit through Sunday

Marty G. shared this question 2 hours ago
Answered

How can we add an optional checkout upgrade for Saturday rentals: $75 extra per rental unit to keep it through Sunday, with pickup set to Monday at 8 a.m.? It should replace normal multi-day charges and reserve the units for that entire period. Can IO handle this natively?

Comments (1)

photo
1

I have this set up as a promo, I would need to add an optional field for this so the customer can choose this if they wish too. But I want you to take a look at it before I do. Let me know what you think, I name it Weekend special.

photo
1

Thanks. We already created an unchecked optional field named “Keep It for Kickoff Sunday upgrade.” Before activating Weekend Special, could you confirm that it adds $75 per rental unit and reserves each selected unit through Monday at 8 a.m.? We want to ensure it replaces the normal multi-day charge and doesn’t apply only once per order.

photo
1

Yes this is working and charging each unit $75.

e1704dbc7f0cfedb3004e1df778123fe

photo
1

It will apply the fee but if someone selects saturday or the check box, it won't change the availability automatically. though you can possibly create an automation that when this box is checked, it changes the event end date to but that would only work for a single date, not every weekend.

photo
Leave a Comment
 
Attach a file