Updating existing customer

Chad B. shared this question 12 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Every time I pull in an existing customer for a new lead, it immediately asks me if I want to update the customer or create a new one. This didn't happen till recently. Is there away to stop it?

Best Answer
photo

Yes it has been crazy, we are getting all those alerts to....

the other one that drives me crazy is entering a new order, and you start but it goes to auto save in 5 seconds and you are still entering the info, asks to create a new client or update...

Comments (2)

photo

Yes it has been crazy, we are getting all those alerts to....

the other one that drives me crazy is entering a new order, and you start but it goes to auto save in 5 seconds and you are still entering the info, asks to create a new client or update...

photo

I have a ticket in for this...before you even make any changes it asks if you want to update? No reason to update or create a new customer!!

photo

Correct. I type the customers name. Click from the drop down. I may make a change to the lead before autosave kicks in, something like add a bounce house. It then asks me if I want to update the customer info or creat a new one. Didn't even make a change.

photo

Same here. I just started a new lead a few minutes ago. As soon as I selected the customer from the dropdown, it asked me that question.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file