Website Rental Times Missing/Wrong

Paul H. shared this problem 12 months ago
Solved

My website won't allow for certain times of rentals to be selected, when my settings say they can book from 10am till 8pm. Times they shouldn't be able to book are also being shown. How can I fix this?

Comments (1)

photo

Please see screenshot, you have restrictions on your Delivery Methods that is preventing customers from booking.

photo

So it is only showing up that they can book from 8 to 11 am or 1 to 9 pm for start and end times. I need to know how to change that. Some people book events from 4-8pm or 12-6 so just want to make that an option for them!

It's like 12 pm isn't even an option.

photo

Please go to your Delivery Methods and go to your Drop Off (see screenshot) you have this set to not allow autobooking and the times are restricting booking as well.

photo

I have gone there. We don't want people to auto book but we do want them to send in quotes with the times they are wanting.

If I have it set for drop offs from 9 am till 8 pm people should be able to book anytime between that correct? Cause when someone tries to book it doesn't show 12 pm as an option.

photo

You don't have to allow autobooking, but your still restricting the times so if someone books past 8pm or before 9am they are still going to get the message The event times fall outside of acceptable times for Drop-Off

I just did a test lead and chose the times of 11am to 8pm and was able to get a quote, so you can leave this the way you have it and as long as a customer chooses the times of 9am to 8pm and anytime in between should be fine.

Please let us know if you need any other assistance.

Thanks!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file