Packing List Statuses

Greg H. shared this question 17 months ago
Answered

When using the packing list status process in the workers app, it all is working now that we set up the the statuses as we needed them.. which brings up a few questions to be able to use the current status to its fullest ability.

in this example is shows the status at the end of the inventory because it has been returned to the warehouse and the job is complete

a4771848108735e660cda88f02c9440b

in this example it shows the next phase is item needs picked up or returned and the current status is order has been delivered or picked up

261f4292b84431dcf09ab5811a30b2e6

i would like to be able to use those statuses on the lead or in reports to track the order process, currently we can only see this by viewing a packing list

that being said, what is the packing list status variable we could use in reports, and is there 2 since it shows current and next upcoming status?

would love to be able to use those more to keep up with inventtory

Comments (4)

photo

How did you get those statuses to show up and where is this at?

photo

Those variables are available in settings packing list variables and then when using the workers app you go to one of the orders click on it and click the load button and it will tell you the next status that you need to use in the order as it would be done like prepare the order verify the order load the truck you can name them whatever you want but you have to use them all in order from top to bottom you can't skip around currently

photo

I have provided your feedback to developers.

photo
photo

I have also discoverd that when using statuses if you advance an order to far in the process you cant go back a step

that needs fixed to where you can move back in the process

example

dcc0efd8bbc64402ab0d0108396d11f9

this should be in status Order delivered but they advanced it to picked up and that cant be moved back to that it seems

photo

has any of this been corrected?

photo

Yes this was corrected

Leave a Comment

Attach a file